The Right Resources
The EDC helps put startups on a solid track to success with additional resources that include:
- A range of office spaces and laboratory facilities available at competitive rates and with flexible leases. There’s secure 24/7 access and on-site parking.
- Comprehensive assistance with navigating the requirements for government contracts at all levels, preparing grant applications, and meeting regulatory rules and regulations.
- An EDC Administered Seed Fund available to clients to help support efforts critical to their commercialization needs including the creation of sales and marketing tools, the development and implementation of growth strategies and assistance with fundraising.
- Angel Forums preceded by professionally-led training sessions that culminate in opportunities to make on-site presentations to potential investors.
- The Executives in Residence program that offers one-on-one guidance from private-sector experts whose experience spans the full spectrum of areas critical to commercial success — areas such as technology, finance, staff development, marketing and market research, advertising and communications.